Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TopLine - Get Paid For Time Online


Yesterday I downloaded this new thing called TopLine. Pretty much it gives me points and money to do the stuff I do on my computer everyday. I already have lots of points from watching shows on Hulu, doing my online homework, reading blogs, being on Facebook, etc. It's so easy, so why wouldn't you do it?

1. Go to this link:  https://www.jointopline.com/?fid=PDJB87NF36WF
2. Take the few seconds to download it
3. Get paid to be ONLINE

FYI, if you have an ad-blocker make sure you turn it off for this to work. And to make sure it is working go to a site with ads and if there is a blue little TopLine "T" in the right corner of an ad then it is working!

1 comment:

  1. i want to hear more about this after you do it for a while. like how often and how much you get paid. it sounds intriguing...

    ReplyDelete