Monday, June 4, 2012

A Circus Baby Shower

My sister in law Matson's big sister and I threw a shower for my other sister in law Matson's little sister who is having her baby this month...THIS MONTH! It's crazy friends, I am going to be an aunt for the first time! The shower was 2 Saturday's ago.

The shower was fun to prepare for and a fun event. We went with a circus theme for K* and her baby boy. We had candy jars, treats, circus decor, and even fun little circus-y games.
The cute invite that my sis in law designed. She can design an invite for you.
Check her out here.

Front Table with the
"Guess How Many Circus Peanuts It Takes to Get Around K*'s Belly" Game 

Our other game. Animal Mommy to Baby Matching Game.
You can download it for free here.

The Candy Table.

Candy Table.

Yummy Circus Popcorn! 

The Drink stations. We Also had a big red bucket full of mini waters.

My sister in laws, T* on the left and Miss Mommy To Be K* in the middle is due soon!
I didn't even do my hair so you just ignore that.

I seriously cannot wait until later this month (she is due June 22nd but maybe she will have him before then!) when Matson and I become Uncle Matson and Aunt Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment