Friday, June 15, 2012

4th of July Gift

As many of you may know, I love holidays. So I like to just make things for each holiday for our family and friends. 4th of July is definitely our combined favorite holiday over at our home, even though Christmas may be my favorite. I think the 4th is both of our favorites! So I started by making these cute little 4th of July gifts for my mom, sis in law, and newly engaged sis sorry A*, just gotta throw that "engaged" part in whenever possible to kick off the 4th of July season. Super easy and fairly cheap.
I have the worst camera ever. Sorry horrid quality.



  • Jello Popcorn, which I had never made before but was super easy and much more colorful and fun than caramel corn! I used this recipe from Our Best Bites. Super easy to make and I had all the ingredients already! TIP: I used Raspberry Jello because Strawberry tends to be lighter and more pink. But I am sure Cherry would be a good red too! Or even a Blueberry would be fun!
  • Little Bowls or Container. I got mine in the $1 section at Target recently.
  • Cellophane Bag
  • Ribbon
  • This Tag. It's suppose to be a holder for sparklers but I just hole punched where the cut outs for the sparklers are suppose to be. I put ribbon through the holes and then taped/glued the tag to card stock paper.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! I want to try this! you're so creative girl!

    ReplyDelete