Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All Things Thrifty

I have never been much of a thrift shopper. I would walk into the D.I. as a kid and instantly tell my mother I had to go sit in the car because the smell was horrible...let's just say I was a little bit of a drama queen. So thrift shopping was never my thing...until recently. I can't go by without stopping in. I think to myself, "OHHhhhh what if they have something so vintage-y or a super cute top?"

Anyway I scored recently from the D.I. and Savers and seriously not one of the items was more than $6.99! I love me some good deals for some stuff I really like!

// J. Brand Skinny Jeans - $6.99 //


// Vintage Pyrex Casserole Dish - $4.99 //

// Mirror/Frame - $6.99 //
I am actually going to convert this to a tray for our ottoman by redoing it and staining it.

// Oxblood Blouse - $5.00 //
You know you love my profesh mirror picture.
Top: Thrifted / Pants: Joe's / Necklace: Banana Republic / Boots: Steve Madden 
If you ever have some good Thrift Finds, I'd love to hear about them! And where from so I can go search. 

1 comment: