Ok right now all of you are either thinking, "what the heck, this chick is crazy pants about lists," or "wow, what a waste of time!"
But let me just tell you there is this huge sensation about checking something off a list, about getting something done, and then feeling totally accomplished! Matson hates it sometimes though because he says once i check one thing off i have something[s] to replace it. he is right there always is something to do, something to get done...which leads me to this list I am going to share with you.
this is not just your average erica obsessed list. this is a fun, relaxing list. a list of things i want to do this summer.
so here you go. enjoy my list, take these things i want to do and you do them too, or even better call me and we can do them together!
Erica's Summer List
- Make homemade root beer (sugar, dry ice, water, extract exact measurements somewhere in the internet world)
- Run through sprinklers
- Have a "Change Competition" with friends: for FHE or any night have everyone walk around in the mall or somewhere for an hour to find loose change. Whoever finds the most wins!
- Go to the Creativity Art Studio
- Put a sprinkler under a trampoline I did this as a child and want to do it again!
- Go to Strawberry Days, Orem Days, etc.
- Float down the Provo River on a tube and then go another time and float down on a blow up mattress i saw some teenage girls doing this once and it looked hard and fun
- Go on a nice drive: Nebo Loop, Alpine Loop, Provo Canyon, etc.
- Put goldfish in the swimming pool I know how horrible of us but my siblings and I do this every summer...it's like scuba diving in your own pool
- Bike around Utah Lake
- Fish on Provo River
- Go Ice Skating
- Pick my own berries and veggies!
- St. George Weekend with friends or something-maybe go see Grease or Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn
- Go Ice Skating
- Have a Girl's Day in SLC & go to the Grand America for Afternoon Tea
- Play a lot of Laser Tag I need to go more and get a better score than the last time we went it was only 300.
- Go Star Gazing with Matson
- Make beautiful art with sidewalk chalk
- Point of the Moutain Paragliding
- Go on the Heber Valley Railroad (I have never been on it)
- Try Roller Blading
- Go to Molly's Cafe
- Try Roller Blading for the 1st time since I was 8
- Have a Backyard Drive Inn Movie Theatre party with friends
- Make little cardboard boxed cars
- Have fun little popcorn bags
- and use my parent's huge outside screen and projector
- Have many BBQ's
- Have a Game Night Party with friends (Flag football, kickball, steal the flag, etc)
- Go to an actualy drive in movie
- Go to the Provo's Farmers Market
- Go horseback riding
- Sundance Moonlift Ride (once again I think I have done this for the last 4 summers and love it)
- Go to This is the place!
- Make homemade ice cream
- Try a new craft
- Enjoy all of the events that are part of Provo's Freedom Festival
- Go to as many Utah LDS Temples as possible
Well enjoy your summer and my list.
Nice weather has finally hit my neck of the woods!