Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cancun 2014

Once Matson and I found out I was pregnant we decided we should do one last fun trip together as a couple before traveling becomes too difficult. Plus, my busy and crazy school year was just taking all my energy away. Plus, Matson had been going through lots of stress with our house and mortgage and all that. ANYWAY, the trip could not have come at a better time. It was the week after we moved and honestly it was kind of nice to just leave in the middle of it all and take a break!

Our friends T* and C* came with us. Everyday was spent relaxing on the beach either napping or swimming in the ocean! It was exactly what Matson and I needed and wanted!



Lack of pictures is due to me not bringing the camera or my phone down with me to the beach. But we have hours of footage on Matson's GoPro. So maybe I will upload one of those here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment