ANYWAY...now on to our fire burnin' events.
EVENT NUMERO UNO
As you know almost every Saturday is waffle day here at the Tanner household. This past Saturday the 18th we had our fun friends T* and F* over for waffles and the BYU game. BUT Last Sunday the 12th we made waffles because on Saturday the 11th we were busy and did not make them. So we made waffles and then realized we had 20 minutes until church started. we had batter left over so we decided to finish making them while we got ready. we went to church. we returned and we smelled smoke. oh dang what happened now? did our furnace freak out? nope it's the darn waffles, i thought. i opened the waffle iron to see this...
a waffle cooked for a good three hours. yummy?
EVENT NUMERO TWO
Yesterday we were spending sunday with my family at their house. I am a little obsessed with heat packs (you know those homemade heat packs made out of fabric or a hand towel with rice or whatever in it?). Well i grabbed one of the many heat packs my mom has but this one i grabbed was made from a hand towel. i put it in the microwave for 2 minutes like i usually do. after 10 seconds my sister said why is the microwave smoking? FIRE?! i opened the microwave to see that it was smoking the whole kitchen up and my heat pack was on fire. my brother grabbed hot pads and threw the heat pack outside. it was only in there fore 10 seconds? what happened? wellllllllll there was metal thread on the hand towel that was designed on the towel. not my bad. bad idea to whoever made it with metallic thread on it. anyway made for a fun sunday activity and a really smelly house. OOPS!
end of stories. but i swear i am not retarded, i can cook and i do not burn things that often!